Friday, May 27, 2011

Lounging

If I can't take a nap outside on something other than a hard chaise lounge, it's not really vacation.

Here are some dreamy hammocks and outdoor beds.


There are a couple of hammocks jetting out over the ocean at Al Natural Resort in Bocas Del Toro, Panana. I had a very fine nap there.




There was a massive hammock on the balcony of our friend Kevin in Panama City.



Outdoor beds seem like such an indulgence. I don't exactly get how you keep them from getting disgusting, but these are concerns of the common folk.

I arrived to this outdoor bed in Ubud, Bali after a 280 hour flight across the world. It definitely did me right.



This is sort of a joke. Come on. That's just a bedroom that someone put outside for the sake of Sunset Magazine magic. But still, it is kind of awesome.


Photo by Thayer Allyson Gowdy


Apartment Therapy teaches us to make a swing bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment